Dunmore East Walking Weekend May 14th & 15th 2016
Published: Thursday, 14 January 2016 11:50
Held in May annually this festival offers Guided Coastal Walks with our Local Historians & Guides. Walks are in the B to C range for walkers who enjoy a moderate challenge. Come and enjoy the stunning scenery at one of Ireland's prettiest villages. Guided coastal, riverside, cliff and wooded walks in and around lovely Dunmore East
Download: Dunmore East Walking Weekend Brochure (with maps and descriptions of the walking routes).
Go to www.dunmorewalks.com for full details and registration for this festival.
- Guided walks in woods, beach, foreshore, cliff and open countryside.
- Lectures and activities for walkers and non-walkers, including children.
- Great value accommodation and dining packages from local businesses.
- Music in local pubs at night.
- Transport and insurance provided as part of package.
In association with The Munster Express